The Family Law courts are open and so are we.

The Family Law courts are open and so are we.

The Family Law courts are open and so are we.

Providing Legal Stability During Life Changes

Your life will change. Children grow, incomes change and families move. Any of these life changes can necessitate a court order modification. As your attorney, I help you return to regular life as quickly as possible. I can help you reevaluate your circumstances and identify when custody, support and other legal agreements no longer work for your situation.

I am attorney Jeanne Frazee. At my law offices, you get top-tier service with a personal approach. I genuinely care about your future. I use my 30 years of experience to create lasting solutions to your needs. Call me at 734-234-1868.

When Do You Need A Modification?

The Michigan legal community knows that many arrangements will need to be altered over the course of a person’s life. When you are prepared, modifications can be relatively quick processes, especially if everyone is aware of the proposed changes. Some examples of life changes impacting legal agreements may include:

  • Adapting a custody agreement after a parent moves a significant distance
  • Altering child support agreements when there is a change in a parent’s income
  • Updating spousal support agreements when incomes change, a spouse becomes employed or unemployed, etc.

After a significant life change, the courts will allow you to seek a modification. A quality attorney can ensure this process goes as smoothly as possible and that you and your life return to stability.

Call My Office For Modification Help

I am a detail-oriented and compassionate family law practitioner with more than 30 years of experience. At the Law Offices of Jeanne M. Frazee, I can help you identify what modifications you need moving forward. Set up an appointment at my office in Livonia.