When You Tell Me What Your Family Needs, I Listen
Your family is what matters most to you. That is why family law matters are rarely easy. Whether you are facing a divorce or changing a custody agreement, you deserve an attorney who understands your priorities. I know that tensions are high and the legal system is daunting. Let me help you plan for your family’s future.
I am attorney Jeanne M. Frazee. I have spent almost 30 years helping families in Livonia and throughout the northwest suburbs of Detroit find the solutions they need to move forward in a positive and healthy way. When you come to me, you can feel sure that I will listen to you and put your needs first. Call my office at 734-234-1868.
How I Help Families Just Like Yours
My goal is to help you protect your future while maintaining civil relationships. I have extensive experience helping families identify their priorities and plan for their needs. I provide complete legal services for families, including:
- Legal guidance when filing for divorce or separation
- Negotiation and litigation services for post-divorce agreements, including spousal support
- Representation during property division disputes, including when complex assets like businesses are involved
- Legal aid when creating a co-parenting plan
- Assistance for individuals and families when your life changes require updates to legal agreements
No one should have to go through major life changes alone. Fortunately, you do not have to. Call my office. You can tell me about how your life is changing, and I will tell you how to ensure that your legal future remains on track.